Good morning! It's your favorite bureaucrat, here to present you the
2018 Criminal Case Wiki Awards
We're officially halfway through Spring Fields! Can't wait to see what happens next. I'm sure most of y'all have because of the leaks but whatever. ANYWAY! It's been a good 45 cases in The Conspiracy so far, and we have 15 more to go. And with that milestone, we're here to start with the wiki awards! In the fifth edition of these awards, we award users, cases, characters, and others for achievements in the year.
This year, if the pacing goes correctly, we won't be finishing Season 5 until March. We can't wait that long, so our award period is going to be a bit early in the season! And so here's a fun little factoid: 2014 hosted the Grimsborough finale, 2015 the Pacific Bay finale, 2016 the World Edition finale, and 2017 the Mysteries of the Past finale! So this year's going to be the first year where no season finale will be nominated for the awards.
So there's that. Anyway, enough with the chit-chat. Let's get to nominating!
We need at least one (1) and at most five (5) nominations for the following categories:
- Best Character of the Year (Male)
- Best Character of the Year (Female)
- Funniest Character of the Year
- Most Annoying Character of the Year
- Most Forgettable Character of the Year
- Most Unexpected Reappearance of the Year
- Best Murder Motive of the Year
- Coolest Murder Method/Staging of the Year
- Best Case of the Year
- Worst Case of the Year
- LOL Moment of the Year
- OMG Moment of the Year
- Awesome Moment of the Year
- Heartbreaking Moment of the Year
Rules and Disclaimers
- Only characters, moments, and cases from Snake in the Grass (Case #1 of The Conspiracy) until Case #48 of The Conspiracy are eligible.
- Please follow the 1-5 nomination limit or your nomination will be deemed invalid.
- Any leaks made on this blog page will be deleted and the leaker in question banned for at least six months without warning.
- Staff has the discretion to pick which of the nominations will go to the voting. Additionally, some candidates who did not appear in the nominations will appear in the voting as well.
- Anyone that can comment can vote!
- Not all categories have been disclosed, so new categories will appear in the voting ceremony.
- Nominations end the day after the last case of Spring Fields is released.
- You can edit your nominations by replying to your own comment, but please don't spam.
- Nominate who you really want to nominate! But if you're having a hard time picking, nominate someone who hasn't been nominated before!
- NO fighting in the comments. People who incite arguments will be dealt with accordingly based on the wiki's policy.