Henlo. Long overdue, it's the2017 Criminal Case Wiki Awards
Welcome to the blog once again, my friends. To celebrate the death of the mayor of Concordia, we're going to be nominating for this year's wiki awards! In this ritual of ours, we award those users, cases, characters, and others for achievements they have reached this year.
Now, as you can see, it is comparatively late this year, and that's fine. We wanted to include all of Mysteries of the Past this year, so we decided to wait until only a few cases - in this case, six - were left till the season ended.
So without further
We need at least one (1) and at most five (5) nominations for the following categories:
- Best Character of the Year (Male)
- Best Character of the Year (Female)
- Funniest Character of the Year
- Most Annoying Character of the Year
- Most Forgettable Character of the Year
- Coolest Murder Method/Staging of the Year
- Best Case of the Year
- Worst Case of the Year
- LOL Moment of the Year
- OMG Moment of the Year
- Awesome Moment of the Year
- Heartbreaking Moment of the Year
Rules and Disclaimers
- Only characters, moments, and cases from In the Name of the Father (Case #6 of Mysteries of the Past) onwards are eligible.
- Staff has the discretion to pick which of the nominations will go to the voting. Additionally, some candidates who did not appear in the nominations will appear in the voting as well.
- The number of times something was nominated will not necessarily affect if it will be chosen for the voting ceremony or not.
- Anyone - including anons - can vote!
- Not all categories have been disclosed, so new categories will appear in the voting ceremony.
- Nominations end the day the last case of Mysteries of the Past is released.
- You can edit your nominations by replying to your own comment, but please don't spam.
- Nominate who you really want to nominate! Bonus points if they're someone no one before you has nominated.
Accumulate enough bonus points and you'll get absolutely nothing.
- NO fighting in the comments. People who incite arguments will be dealt with accordingly based on the wiki's policy.