What the Message Center is
The Message Center is the section where you can find messages and requests about Criminal Case that friends sent you.You can go to your Message Center by clicking on "Messages" at the top of your game window.
How the Message Center works
- There are 4 different types of messages: Teammates requests, Reports requests, Energy gifts and Thank You gifts. The messages in your inbox will be ordered according to their type.
- The amount of messages you can receive varies according to the type of message. Once you reach the inbox limit for a particular type of message, all additional incoming messages of that type will automatically be deleted.
- All messages remain active for 3 days (sometimes a little more), they are automatically deleted if you do not accept them before their expiration date.
The messages are ordered as follows:
1. Teammate requests: 100 messages max.
2. Report requests: 20 messages max.
3. Energy gifts (+2 Energy): 100 messages max.
4. Thank You gifts (+1 Energy and Lucky Cards): 75 messages max.
- If you have 75 Lucky Cards waiting to be accepted, you will need to accept some to be able to receive more of them.
- If in addition to those 75 messages, you have 85 Teammate requests, only 15 Card requests will be displayed. However, once you have accepted some messages, the others will show up.
- You can have 295 messages max. in your Message Center.
- Only 99 messages can be displayed at the same time. Once you have accepted the previous messages, you may need to reload your Message Center to display more messages.
Message Center with messages ordered by type