Tiffany was an enchanted doll disguising as a 10-year-old girl. She had blue eyes, a mole under her left cheek and shoulder-length, wavy blonde hair adorned with a sky blue bow. She wore a mud-stained white blouse patterned with sky blue flowers and sky blue shoulder ruffles. It is known that Tiffany knew how to sew, collected spiders, believed Mexican superstitions and used wax crayons.
Events of Criminal Case
Tiffany became a suspect after Gwen and the player found her drawing, indicating that she lived on the Island of the Dolls. She revealed that she lived on the island with her grandfather, José Carvallo. She then took the team to see him.
Tiffany was spoken to again about her defacing Marigold's pin. She told the team that she had encountered Marigold in front of her house. When Tiffany offered to show Marigold her spider collection, she freaked out and called Tiffany a stupid child.
In the end, it was proven that Tiffany was Marigold's killer. She revealed that she was a doll that had been brought to life upon the arrival of her "grandfather", José Carvallo, on the island. She then said that she had "seen into" Marigold's rotten heart, which she did not like. She thus chopped Marigold up with a machete. Tiffany then tried attacking the team, only for Gwen to gun her down.
- Tiffany is one of the characters who animate (or move) during at least one cutscene in the game.
- Tiffany is one of the non-human killers in the game.
- Being 4 feet, 4 inches tall, Tiffany is the shortest killer in the game.
- She is also the shortest suspect in Supernatural Investigations.
- Tiffany is a reference to Talking Tiffany, one of the main antagonists from the 1998 black comedy slasher film Bride of Chucky, a sequel to the original 1988 horror film Child's Play.