FANDOM


  • [EXCLUSIVE: Travel in Time] Introducing Amy Young, Team Coordinator in your upcoming adventure!

    AYoungTimeTeaser
      Loading editor
    • Young ??? RIP Russell lmao, I never really liked him, so I'm glad they aren't married

        Loading editor
    • She looks better as season 6

        Loading editor
    • Nice! Great to see Amy again after 4 seasons. I wonder, is Team Coordinator like a Chief? This is just to clarify

        Loading editor
    • Pearce Martins wrote: Nice! Great to see Amy again after 4 seasons. I wonder, is Team Coordinator like a Chief? This is just to clarify

      Yes

        Loading editor
    • Batman129 wrote:

      Pearce Martins wrote: Nice! Great to see Amy again after 4 seasons. I wonder, is Team Coordinator like a Chief? This is just to clarify

      Yes

      I think it's more like Ingrid Bjorn.

        Loading editor
    • K7U4i2X wrote:
      Young ??? RIP Russell lmao, I never really liked him, so I'm glad they aren't married

      It didn't mention Russel but we'll just have to see if they broke up or not.

        Loading editor
    • Kevin-The-Skeleton wrote:
      K7U4i2X wrote:
      Young ??? RIP Russell lmao, I never really liked him, so I'm glad they aren't married
      It didn't mention Russel but we'll just have to see if they broke up or not.

      I know, but since her last name is still Young, I guess they aren't married. They might still be a couple, but they aren't married

        Loading editor
    • The new Amy

        Loading editor
    • K7U4i2X wrote:
      Young ??? RIP Russell lmao, I never really liked him, so I'm glad they aren't married

      For example, Ingrid didn't had husband's last name, so maybe Russell is not dead :) I'm still waiting for him to appear as TCD profiler

        Loading editor
    • She looks still FNATASTIC. I wonder hat happen to Rushrush.

        Loading editor
    • DaSlyKid wrote:
      K7U4i2X wrote:
      Young ??? RIP Russell lmao, I never really liked him, so I'm glad they aren't married
      For example, Ingrid didn't had husband's last name, so maybe Russell is not dead :) I'm still waiting for him to appear as TCD profiler

      Ramon was her ex-husband and who normal keep the last name of your ex-spouse?

      Also, I am glad that Amy is (maybe) now single since she will be my new lesbian ship :3

        Loading editor
    • i want amy to be a pantner:( AND IF THEY MAKE HER A TRAITOR I WILL QUIT CC (playing i will justlook at the wiki only)

        Loading editor
    • YES!!!

        Loading editor
    • Inspector Diaz wrote:

      DaSlyKid wrote:
      K7U4i2X wrote:
      Young ??? RIP Russell lmao, I never really liked him, so I'm glad they aren't married
      For example, Ingrid didn't had husband's last name, so maybe Russell is not dead :) I'm still waiting for him to appear as TCD profiler

      Ramon was her ex-husband and who normal keep the last name of your ex-spouse?

      Also, I am glad that Amy is (maybe) now single since she will be my new lesbian ship :3

      Maybe Amy and Russell are married but she did not take Russell’s surname. Some women still keep their maiden name when they are married

        Loading editor
    • If she is the team coordinator,which is like secretary,then i wonder who will "have the honor" to be the chief?i think they will be a returning character.

        Loading editor
    • Inspector Diaz wrote:
      DaSlyKid wrote:
      K7U4i2X wrote:
      Young ??? RIP Russell lmao, I never really liked him, so I'm glad they aren't married
      For example, Ingrid didn't had husband's last name, so maybe Russell is not dead :) I'm still waiting for him to appear as TCD profiler
      Ramon was her ex-husband and who normal keep the last name of your ex-spouse?

      Well, that's normal in my country ☺☺☺

        Loading editor
    • yeeeeesssssssssssss Amy is back!!!

        Loading editor
    • Nice...

      I wonder if Amy's changed in the years she's been absent.

        Loading editor
    • Well if her surname wasn't changed to "Crane", then it's safe to say this will mark an historical day for the fanboys.

        Loading editor
    • AMYYYYY, Yes! I missed you so much!

      She's funny, friendly and now she's confident.

      Yay!!

        Loading editor
    • Amy’s teaser also has a different logo than Chief Parker’s, which had a badge

        Loading editor
    • YASSSSS AMY

        Loading editor
    • Amy, 37 years of age, looks more confident, mature and beautiful. Imagine many female CC characteres could be being jealous of her.

        Loading editor
    • Amy is so... Gorgeous!

      I'm kinda sad that she is not our partner but at the same time I'm happy that she had a change. Also, I'm surprised that she is still Young, it looks like things with Russell didn't work so well (or maybe it's Russell Young now lol)

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • DuskofRa27 wrote: Amy is so... Gorgeous!

      I'm kinda sad that she is not our partner but at the same time I'm happy that she had a change. Also, I'm surprised that she is still Young, it looks like things with Russell didn't work so well (or maybe it's Russell Young now lol)


      The law-serving people changed the rules, well it's 2029... what were you expecting?

        Loading editor
    • Times change, but still our beloved Amy.

        Loading editor
    • Welcome back, Amy! I can't wait to see how this season will turn out 

        Loading editor
    • Now she just needs to appear as a (quasi) suspect so that we can know her height, weight, and blood type.

        Loading editor
    • Am I the only one who doesn't really like that she is back ? 😐😐

        Loading editor
    • Some people who are married don't always use their married surname, so nobody has to freak out over that. Case in point: British actress Shelia Hancock was married to fellow British actor John Thaw. She wasn't/still isn't known as Shelia Thaw in her television/theatrical roles. So, shall we wait and see what happens within the season to find out about Russell? This is kinda the reason I was still considering the Jack Archer/Jamy thing. No mention of Lars though! (Unless Jack gets a "reveal" with something along those lines?)

        Loading editor
    • Inspector Diaz wrote:

      DaSlyKid wrote:
      K7U4i2X wrote:
      Young ??? RIP Russell lmao, I never really liked him, so I'm glad they aren't married
      For example, Ingrid didn't had husband's last name, so maybe Russell is not dead :) I'm still waiting for him to appear as TCD profiler

      Ramon was her ex-husband and who normal keep the last name of your ex-spouse?

      Also, I am glad that Amy is (maybe) now single since she will be my new lesbian ship :3

      You kinda forget about Karen, Frank's ex-wife, she still retained his last name, despite being divorced.

        Loading editor
    • Kimberley Jia Ee wrote:

      Inspector Diaz wrote:

      DaSlyKid wrote:
      K7U4i2X wrote:
      Young ??? RIP Russell lmao, I never really liked him, so I'm glad they aren't married
      For example, Ingrid didn't had husband's last name, so maybe Russell is not dead :) I'm still waiting for him to appear as TCD profiler
      Ramon was her ex-husband and who normal keep the last name of your ex-spouse?

      Also, I am glad that Amy is (maybe) now single since she will be my new lesbian ship :3

      You kinda forget about Karen, Frank's ex-wife, she still retained his last name, despite being divorced.

      On the end, when they all died they back together a family in Tesla's virtual world... So technically her last name was somehow planned.

        Loading editor
    • Inspector Diaz wrote:
      Kimberley Jia Ee wrote:

      Inspector Diaz wrote:


      DaSlyKid wrote:
      K7U4i2X wrote:
      Young ??? RIP Russell lmao, I never really liked him, so I'm glad they aren't married
      For example, Ingrid didn't had husband's last name, so maybe Russell is not dead :) I'm still waiting for him to appear as TCD profiler
      Ramon was her ex-husband and who normal keep the last name of your ex-spouse?

      Also, I am glad that Amy is (maybe) now single since she will be my new lesbian ship :3

      You kinda forget about Karen, Frank's ex-wife, she still retained his last name, despite being divorced.
      On the end, when they all died they back together a family in Tesla's virtual world... So technically her last name was somehow planned.

      Just wait for Thursday to see what happened

        Loading editor
    • where's new case teaser?

        Loading editor
    • She's not Amy Young anymore, she's Amy Old.

        Loading editor
    • Wow 37 years and still pretty!

        Loading editor
    • I'm surprised someone as little as Amy can climb a pretty good standing rank

      I'd be even more surprised if she outranks Jack

        Loading editor
    • Yayyyyy

        Loading editor
    • Welcome back Amy.

        Loading editor
    • Who wants the case to excelerate it's release? 

        Loading editor
    • DaSlyKid wrote:
      K7U4i2X wrote:
      Young ??? RIP Russell lmao, I never really liked him, so I'm glad they aren't married
      For example, Ingrid didn't had husband's last name, so maybe Russell is not dead :) I'm still waiting for him to appear as TCD profiler

      That's because they're divorced, although some other divorced women kept their ex-husbands' last name (Shanaya Peota, Karen Knight...)

        Loading editor
    • Alfex wrote:
      DaSlyKid wrote:
      K7U4i2X wrote:
      Young ??? RIP Russell lmao, I never really liked him, so I'm glad they aren't married
      For example, Ingrid didn't had husband's last name, so maybe Russell is not dead :) I'm still waiting for him to appear as TCD profiler
      That's because they're divorced, although some other divorced women kept their ex-husbands' last name (Shanaya Peota, Karen Knight...)

      Maybe Amy and Russell got married and then divorced?? I don't know lol- (I highly doubt it though.)

        Loading editor
    • comeback is real.. nice

        Loading editor
    • i think that amy chose not to change her last name but is still married

        Loading editor
    • Spencer13131313 wrote:
      i think that amy chose not to change her last name but is still married

      Maybe 

        Loading editor
    • I think she's married to Russell and not divorced. This is because they liked each other a lot in Pacific bay.

        Loading editor
    • Srikarrajesh wrote:
      I think she's married to Russell and not divorced. This is because they liked each other a lot in Pacific bay.

      You may never know. For all we know, they broke up. We'll see in the future.

        Loading editor
    • OmNomNomGirl92 wrote:
      Srikarrajesh wrote:
      I think she's married to Russell and not divorced. This is because they liked each other a lot in Pacific bay.
      You may never know. For all we know, they broke up. We'll see in the future.

      How do you know that they broke up?

        Loading editor
    • I don't. It's all speculation. We're not gonna see until we play the actual game.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.