FANDOM


  • Tuxedo!
    Tuxedo! closed this thread because:
    14:23, March 15, 2018

    JUST IN: This week in Criminal Case: The Conspiracy...
    Hot-shot actor found dead at the red-carpet premiere of his own movie! Can you catch his killer before the credits start rolling?

    Release Date: 15th March 2018
    C240Barricade
      Loading editor
    • Holy gosh ! That seem brutal... 

        Loading editor
    • I wonder why he was killed and how?

        Loading editor
    • That's not even brutal. Just the blood spray effect. Only clear injury is the small entry wound from the bullet.

        Loading editor
    • Man, from what we can see, the poor movie star definately seems to be drenched(in blood, that is); I wouldn't be suprised if he was infact stabbed(/the wound was inflicted) upon the area near or under his left(?) forearm, as that appears to be the area most heavilty impacted by the stains of blood.

      Overall, intresting image/blurb, I'm certianly looking forward to this case.



      EDIT: Just noticed the bullet hole, which is certianly intrigiung; I wonder how someone even managed to get a gun into the area, being as this was the spot for a 'big movie premiere' and whatnot.

        Loading editor
    • It's a bullet! Can't you notice the small hole in his shirt on his arm? Too small and too round for a knife and the case is Shooting Star! Shooting!

        Loading editor
    • Aguyaagaa wrote:
      It's a bullet! Can't you notice the small hole in his shirt on his arm? Too small and too round for a knife and the case is Shooting Star! Shooting!

      Just noticed it, thanks for pointing that out by the way.

        Loading editor
    • Anyways, only been 9 cases and we got another gunshot case. I believe this one is blood loss though cause last one, LSFJ was instant and the shot hit the arm, which is never immediately fatal.

        Loading editor
    • Been a while since we had a gunshot murder, last time was the finale of MOTP, but I'm still looking forward to this one.

        Loading editor
    • I wonder if that green haired girl will appear

        Loading editor
    • Yep, it is been a long time since we didn't have that kind of murder, so it's understandable albeit I root for more creative murders like we've been having. Although for this one I can already smell:

      Weapon: Gun.

      Motive: Over a main role.

        Loading editor
    • I think the murder weapon is a sniper gun,the hole is little and we don't need to be in the area to shoot,a roof do the job.

        Loading editor
    • That's quite a shot for a shooting star!

        Loading editor
    • LEDocteurTails wrote:
      I think the murder weapon is a sniper gun,the hole is little and we don't need to be in the area to shoot,a roof do the job.

      Yep, I thought sniper as well, funnily enough. Correct with the other aspects too. I imagine it would be something like someone pretending to film the events with a video camera, but replaced the camera lens with a sniper rifle... and so, the "zoom" button would help with the focusing on a target; and "record" would be the shooting of the actual rifle. Maybe? I don't know but I do agree with you.

        Loading editor
    • Richdownes89 wrote:
      LEDocteurTails wrote:
      I think the murder weapon is a sniper gun,the hole is little and we don't need to be in the area to shoot,a roof do the job.
      Yep, I thought sniper as well, funnily enough. Correct with the other aspects too. I imagine it would be something like someone pretending to film the events with a video camera, but replaced the camera lens with a sniper rifle... and so, the "zoom" button would help with the focusing on a target; and "record" would be the shooting of the actual rifle. Maybe? I don't know but I do agree with you.

      Didn't we have a camera-disguised rifle in The Bodyguard movie? Correct me if I'm wrong.

      That would make an awesome murder weapon.

        Loading editor
    • Poor dude,i hope Killer isn't predictable like in last case 

        Loading editor
    • I bet Jones is the killer. After all, he is responsible for the satellite and the kidnapping.

        Loading editor
    • Oh my gosh. It looks like he was shot in the chest by some sort of a gun.

        Loading editor
    • MaxShadows wrote:
      Richdownes89 wrote:
      LEDocteurTails wrote:
      I think the murder weapon is a sniper gun,the hole is little and we don't need to be in the area to shoot,a roof do the job.
      Yep, I thought sniper as well, funnily enough. Correct with the other aspects too. I imagine it would be something like someone pretending to film the events with a video camera, but replaced the camera lens with a sniper rifle... and so, the "zoom" button would help with the focusing on a target; and "record" would be the shooting of the actual rifle. Maybe? I don't know but I do agree with you.
      Didn't we have a camera-disguised rifle in The Bodyguard movie? Correct me if I'm wrong.

      That would make an awesome murder weapon.

      Something like that, I think - haven't watched it in forever. I can't be one hundred percent certain though!

      Thanks though, bud. After all, PS do use popular culture as their main influences, so who knows?

        Loading editor
    • The victim's body is full of blood.

        Loading editor
    • Killer will likely be a man

        Loading editor
    • TC09
      Wait! Do U think it is where he was killed? This pic is in TC's teaser
        Loading editor
    • Hasuro Haku wrote:
      TC09
      Wait! Do U think it is where he was killed? This pic is in TC's teaser

      Oh my god.

        Loading editor
    • VintagePineapple wrote:

      Hasuro Haku wrote:
      TC09
      Wait! Do U think it is where he was killed? This pic is in TC's teaser

      Oh my god.

      Oh.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think so, that's probably from a later district.

        Loading editor
    • now this "Shooting Star" granted my wish...look a victim :P

        Loading editor
    • VintagePineapple wrote:

      Hasuro Haku wrote:
      TC09
      Wait! Do U think it is where he was killed? This pic is in TC's teaser

      Oh my god.

      Looks like a match to the crime scene.

        Loading editor
    • Do you think someone from Ivywood would appear?

        Loading editor
    • The non-speculator speculating, ironic. But honestly, no. Ivywood is all the way in PB and people really forgot about it.

        Loading editor
    • Aguyaagaa wrote:
      The non-speculator speculating, ironic. But honestly, no. Ivywood is all the way in PB and people really forgot about it.

      Yes I'm speculating. I've lighten up (or I'm trying to at least).

      And if Ruby reappeared then it wouldn't be completely unlikely for someone from Ivywood to reappear here too. Not saying it would happen though.

        Loading editor
    • Kevin-The-Skeleton wrote:
      Do you think someone from Ivywood would appear?

      I think it may happen since the plot is about movie. But I can't think who will return

        Loading editor
    • Kevin-The-Skeleton wrote:
      Aguyaagaa wrote:
      The non-speculator speculating, ironic. But honestly, no. Ivywood is all the way in PB and people really forgot about it.
      Yes I'm speculating. I've lighten up (or I'm trying to at least).

      And if Ruby reappeared then it wouldn't be completely unlikely for someone from Ivywood to reappear here too. Not saying it would happen though.

      Ruby reappearing was due to her being a really good fan-fav and the earthquake. I'd say of all people, Nolan is the most likely to come back for this case but he won't have an effect on the whole plot. I've even began to think Ruby will be sus in the finale of MM.

        Loading editor
    • Kevin-The-Skeleton wrote:
      Aguyaagaa wrote:
      The non-speculator speculating, ironic. But honestly, no. Ivywood is all the way in PB and people really forgot about it.
      Yes I'm speculating. I've lighten up (or I'm trying to at least).

      And if Ruby reappeared then it wouldn't be completely unlikely for someone from Ivywood to reappear here too. Not saying it would happen though.

      That's a good idea ! Maybe Brett Nolan ? He is producer now and he is young.

        Loading editor
    • Did he get shot in the head? and there's no blood on the ground. must be he go shot and suffer from brain trama

        Loading editor
    • Aguyaagaa wrote:
      Kevin-The-Skeleton wrote:
      Aguyaagaa wrote:
      The non-speculator speculating, ironic. But honestly, no. Ivywood is all the way in PB and people really forgot about it.
      Yes I'm speculating. I've lighten up (or I'm trying to at least).

      And if Ruby reappeared then it wouldn't be completely unlikely for someone from Ivywood to reappear here too. Not saying it would happen though.

      Ruby reappearing was due to her being a really good fan-fav and the earthquake. I'd say of all people, Nolan is the most likely to come back for this case but he won't have an effect on the whole plot. I've even began to think Ruby will be sus in the finale of MM.

      So Roman Harris is a fan-fav too then?

        Loading editor
    • Kevin-The-Skeleton wrote:
      Aguyaagaa wrote:
      Kevin-The-Skeleton wrote:
      Aguyaagaa wrote:
      The non-speculator speculating, ironic. But honestly, no. Ivywood is all the way in PB and people really forgot about it.
      Yes I'm speculating. I've lighten up (or I'm trying to at least).

      And if Ruby reappeared then it wouldn't be completely unlikely for someone from Ivywood to reappear here too. Not saying it would happen though.

      Ruby reappearing was due to her being a really good fan-fav and the earthquake. I'd say of all people, Nolan is the most likely to come back for this case but he won't have an effect on the whole plot. I've even began to think Ruby will be sus in the finale of MM.
      So Roman Harris is a fan-fav too then?

      No, but that was unexpected because he was still from GB.

        Loading editor
    • The victim looks like he's an actor.

        Loading editor
    • Srikarrajesh wrote:
      The victim looks like he's an actor.

      "Hot-shot actor found dead..."

        Loading editor
    • Srikarrajesh wrote:
      The victim looks like he's an actor.

      We would have never guessed...

        Loading editor
    • Aguyaagaa wrote:
      Kevin-The-Skeleton wrote:
      Aguyaagaa wrote:
      Kevin-The-Skeleton wrote:
      Aguyaagaa wrote:
      The non-speculator speculating, ironic. But honestly, no. Ivywood is all the way in PB and people really forgot about it.
      Yes I'm speculating. I've lighten up (or I'm trying to at least).

      And if Ruby reappeared then it wouldn't be completely unlikely for someone from Ivywood to reappear here too. Not saying it would happen though.

      Ruby reappearing was due to her being a really good fan-fav and the earthquake. I'd say of all people, Nolan is the most likely to come back for this case but he won't have an effect on the whole plot. I've even began to think Ruby will be sus in the finale of MM.
      So Roman Harris is a fan-fav too then?
      No, but that was unexpected because he was still from GB.

      It's not much of fan favorites, and more of bringing back characters for nostalgia who are relevant to the plot to some extent. Constance was probably because a library was related to the case, Ruby since she's a volcanologist, and Roman since he built Money Mile.

        Loading editor
    • Tuttifruttichaitea wrote:
      Aguyaagaa wrote:
      Kevin-The-Skeleton wrote:
      Aguyaagaa wrote:
      Kevin-The-Skeleton wrote:
      Aguyaagaa wrote:
      The non-speculator speculating, ironic. But honestly, no. Ivywood is all the way in PB and people really forgot about it.
      Yes I'm speculating. I've lighten up (or I'm trying to at least).

      And if Ruby reappeared then it wouldn't be completely unlikely for someone from Ivywood to reappear here too. Not saying it would happen though.

      Ruby reappearing was due to her being a really good fan-fav and the earthquake. I'd say of all people, Nolan is the most likely to come back for this case but he won't have an effect on the whole plot. I've even began to think Ruby will be sus in the finale of MM.
      So Roman Harris is a fan-fav too then?
      No, but that was unexpected because he was still from GB.
      It's not much of fan favorites, and more of bringing back characters for nostalgia who are relevant to the plot to some extent. Constance was probably because a library was related to the case, Ruby since she's a volcanologist, and Roman since he built Money Mile.

      Still, my point is Constance and Ruby were well liked, and Roman is important to the district.

        Loading editor
    • i mean a lot of people hated constance lmao but yeah everyone loved ruby

        Loading editor
    • Srikarrajesh wrote:
      The victim looks like he's an actor.

      You don't say?

        Loading editor
    • The killer is obviously Armand Dupont who faked his death and return as a woman.

        Loading editor
    • Out.

        Loading editor
    • Awt.

        Loading editor
    • Case is out!

        Loading editor
    • Can we close the thread now?

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.