The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Death of Rosa Wolf is a case featured in Criminal Case, appearing as the introductory case of the game. It is the first case set in the city of Grimsborough and also the first one to take place in the Industrial Area district.
- Rosa Wolf (found dead at the entrance of town, her throat slashed)
- Bloody Knife
- Matt Barry
- The killer is right-handed.
- The killer wears a blue cap.
- The killer wears a number 9.
- Investigate Roadside. (Clues: Victim's Body, Bloody Knife; Victim identified: Rosa Wolf; Murder Weapon registered: Bloody Knife)
- Autopsy Victim's Body. (00:00:05; Attributes: The killer is right-handed and wears a blue cap; New Crime Scene Unlocked: Wrecked House)
- Investigate Wrecked House. (Prerequisite: Victim's Body autopsied; Clue: Blue Fabric)
- Examine Blue Fabric. (Result: Blue Jersey; Attribute: The killer wears a number 9)
- Take care of the killer now! (No stars)
- Move on to a new crime! (No stars)
- Go to Additional Investigation. (2 stars)
- Check up on Ash Bison. (Available after unlocking Additional Investigation)
- Investigate Roadside. (Prerequisite: Ash interrogated; Clue: Gun)
- Examine Gun. (Result: Fingerprints)
- Analyze Fingerprints. (03:00:00)
- Talk to Ash Bison. (Prerequisite: Fingerprints analyzed; Reward: 50 XP)
- This case, Welcome to Pacific Bay, The Murder of Amanda Love, The Murder of Mrs Stanbury and The Dead and the Beautiful are the only five cases which:
- This is the only case which has three crime scenes, no "Time Attack" scene, and no "Spot the Differences" scene.
- This is the only case with an optional Additional Investigation.
- This case is one of the cases where more than one suspect is arrested.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.