After a young woman was reported dead in her penthouse, Jones and the player headed there to retrieve the dead body of beauty pageant winner Jennifer Tanaka, who was found with her throat slashed. After gaining enough evidence from a lab analysis, a witness testimony, and a left-behind clue, the team arrested Wolf News journalist Brandon Cummings, for the murder. Chief Parker thus deemed the player prepared enough to take on a new case.
- Jennifer Tanaka (found dead in her bathroom, her throat slashed)
- Bloody Knife
- Brandon Cummings
- The killer is right-handed.
- The killer has a tie.
- The killer has a badge.
- Investigate Penthouse. (Clues: Bloody Knife, Victim's Body; Victim identified: Jennifer Tanaka; Murder Weapon registered: Bloody Knife)
- Autopsy Victim's Body. (00:00:05; Attribute: The killer is right-handed)
- Attribute: The killer has a tie (All tasks above must be done first)
- Investigate Makeup Table. (All tasks above must be done first; Clue: Torn Shirt)
- Examine Torn Shirt. (Result: Shirt; Attribute: The killer has a badge)
- Take care of the killer now!
- Move on to a new crime (in Fairview)! (No stars)
- The case title is a pun on the American television series The Bold and the Beautiful.
- This case, The Death of Rosa Wolf, Welcome to Pacific Bay, The Murder of Amanda Love, and The Murder of Mrs Stanbury are the only five cases which:
- Like Welcome to Pacific Bay, The Murder of Amanda Love, and The Murder of Mrs Stanbury:
- This case has two crime scenes, no "Solve the Puzzle" scene, no "Time Attack" scene, and no "Spot the Differences" scene.
- This case does not include a playable Additional Investigation.
- This case cannot be viewed again once you move on to the next case.
- This case does not include any unlockable stickers.