Stars are an integral element in Criminal Case. Without stars, the player cannot advance any further in the game's storyline.
Stars are needed to:
- Examine evidence or clues.
- Interrogate suspects and quasi-suspects.
- Arrest the killer (this does not apply to The Death of Rosa Wolf, Welcome to Pacific Bay, The Murder of Amanda Love, The Murder of Mrs Stanbury and The Dead and the Beautiful).
Sometimes, they are needed to:
- Advance in-between chapters.
- Advance in-between cases.
If the player chooses, they can:
- Get all stars for gold medals used to unlock pet shops.
- Trade at the end of each case:
At the end of a crime scene investigation, the player acquires a certain number of points. Enough points in a crime scene and a star will be awarded. Note that each crime scene investigation requires 20 energy points.
- Stars cannot be transferred from one case to another.
- If the player arrests the wrong suspect, they lose a star.
|V • T • EGameplay in Criminal Case|