There are three types of snacks:
- Orange Juice – The most common snack available. Orange Juice can be collected from friends' timeline (limited to three quantities per day) and by receiving lucky finds from certain Police Pets. Orange Juice is also available as a regular Daily Gift on the Criminal Case app page on Facebook. This snack gives 20 energy points per bottle. The player can buy a bottle for 10 cash.
- Potato Chips – This snack is less common than Orange Juice. Potato Chips can be claimed from friends' timeline as well, but each player is limited to one of such kind per day. Similar to Orange Juice, Potato Chips can be collected by receiving lucky finds from certain premium Police Pets and occasionally on the Criminal Case app page. This snack gives 50 energy points per bag. The player can buy a bag for 25 cash. In mobile, Potato Chips are replaced with Fries.
- Burger – This snack is difficult to get. Burgers can occasionally be obtained on the Criminal Case app page. Starting from Corpse in a Garden (or Shark Attack! in Criminal Case: Pacific Bay, God Save the Prince in Criminal Case: Save the World, Welcome to Concordia! in Criminal Case: Mysteries of the Past and Snake in the Grass in Criminal Case: The Conspiracy), one suspect (or quasi-suspect) from each case will reward the player with a Burger if the player helps them out. However, in The Wollcrafts' Creature, Victor Wollcraft is the only character who rewards the player with three Burgers instead of one. This snack provides 120 energy points each because of its rarity in the game. The player can buy one for 50 cash.
- Prior to the "Burger Update" (25 July 2013), Burgers gave 100 energy points.
- In Criminal Case: Pacific Bay, Criminal Case: Save the World, Criminal Case: Mysteries of the Past and Criminal Case: The Conspiracy:
- All snacks have different artwork.
- Potato Chips are replaced with Fries.
- In the mobile variant of Criminal Case – and both the desktop and mobile versions of Criminal Case: Pacific Bay, Criminal Case: Save the World, Criminal Case: Mysteries of the Past and Criminal Case: The Conspiracy – there is an exclusive snack called Pizza that can only can be bought with cash (in the desktop version) or real-life currency (in the mobile version) and increases the maximum energy to 170 for 7 days.
|V • T • EGameplay in Criminal Case|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.