Nadia has brown eyes and long, layered black hair with gray streaks. She wears a black low-cut shirt under a white lab coat and sports red lipstick, black eyeliner, small gold hoop earrings and a gold necklace.
As the Chief Medical Examiner (Coroner) of the Parisian Police Squad, Nadia has the responsibility of carefully examining and analyzing each murdered corpse and informing the team of such results after a certain amount of time or a speed-up process using Criminal Case Cash. Her task-wait rates vary depending on the difficulty of the task, but they all cost 1 Criminal Case Cash per 30 minutes.
Below is the list of analyses Nadia performs throughout the course of the game:
Case #1: Corpse Chic
- Elise's Body (18:00:00)
Case #2: Murder à la Mode
- Sébastien's Body (18:00:00)
- Silenced Pistol (15:00:00)
Case #3: Making the Cut
- Béatrice's Body (18:00:00)
- Beatrice's Skirt (09:00:00)
Case #4: Party Like It’s 1699
- Marguerite's Body (18:00:00)
- Marguerite's Head (12:00:00)
Case #5: Death by Design
- Charles' Body (18:00:00)
The player may choose Nadia to join the investigation of each crime scene (in any case in City of Romance) and provide hint bonuses. She is available as a 3-hint partner. (This feature is only available in the mobile variant of Criminal Case)
- Nadia is a reference to Nadia Bengali, an assistant producer at Pretty Simple.
- Corpse Chic (Case #1 of City of Romance)
- Murder à la Mode (Case #2 of City of Romance)
- Making the Cut (Case #3 of City of Romance)
- Party Like It's 1699 (Case #4 of City of Romance)
- Death by Design (Case #5 of City of Romance)