FANDOM

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • If you’re so impatient that you have to look up leaks for this game and then reveal them to everyone, then just stop following it. And you obviously don't have any remorse if you knew what you said was a spoiler but did it anyway.

      Loading editor
  • Excuse me, but I don't think that I'm the only one that found your prediction about Marconi appearing as a suspect in Case 12, canon, quite suspicious, It’s like you actually watched the leaks and decided to spoil everyone’s fun in the wiki.😒

      Loading editor
    AJ Hsieh
    AJ Hsieh closed this thread because:
    I just have a remorse. Sorry everyone.
    14:49, April 5, 2018
    • Maybe we should start treating the “predictions” as leaks.

      But yeah AJ, please answer honestly if you watched the leaks, because Marconi didn’t made sense to most people in Money Mile, unless you watched the leaks.

        Loading editor
    • Skyline97 wrote:
      Maybe we should start treating the “predictions” as leaks.

      But yeah AJ, please answer honestly if you watched the leaks, because Marconi didn’t made sense to most people in Money Mile, unless you watched the leaks.

      Yeah, sorry about that.

        Loading editor
    • AJ Hsieh wrote:

      Skyline97 wrote:
      Maybe we should start treating the “predictions” as leaks.

      But yeah AJ, please answer honestly if you watched the leaks, because Marconi didn’t made sense to most people in Money Mile, unless you watched the leaks.

      Yeah, sorry about that.

      Welp, now it’s confirmed that you spoiled. Maybe we should start treating prediction as leaks.

        Loading editor
    • Skyline97 wrote:

      AJ Hsieh wrote:


      Skyline97 wrote:
      Maybe we should start treating the “predictions” as leaks.

      But yeah AJ, please answer honestly if you watched the leaks, because Marconi didn’t made sense to most people in Money Mile, unless you watched the leaks.

      Yeah, sorry about that.
      Welp, now it’s confirmed that you spoiled. Maybe we should start treating prediction as leaks.

      Sure, next time, I won't spoil it.  I promise.  The next time when there's a next case, I won't ruined everything.

        Loading editor
  • Hi, welcome to the Criminal Case Wiki, AJ Hsieh! If you are receiving this, you have just made your first edit or first comment on this wiki and we thank you for that. Please read our rules and guidelines to ensure that you have a wonderful editing experience here.

    Leave a message on my message wall if I can help with anything!

    Happy editing!
    Reg Boy (talk) 18:55, September 28, 2017 (UTC)

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.