Upon receiving reports of a murder in the Chior workshop, Hugo and the player went there to collect the body of apprentice seamstress Béatrice Sanchez, who had been stabbed with sewing scissors while trying on the wedding dress serving as the final look for the Chior's Fashion Week show.
Mid-investigation, Léa informed the team of the victim's address, which was a small apartment made from former servant quarters. Later, the team had to rush back to the victim's apartment after finding out that someone had broken in, which turned out to be gangster Antoine Macaron attempting to find a recording of illicit dealings that Béatrice claimed she had. The team then found enough evidence to arrest head seamstress Candy Wu for the murder.
Candy said that on the night of the murder, she had gone back to the workshop to get her phone when she spotted Béatrice trying on and ripping apart the seams of the dress. Exhausted and enraged by her work being ruined, Candy stabbed Béatrice repeatedly. Judge Lebrun sentenced her to 15 years in prison.
Post-trial, Carrie and the player helped designer Charles Pilsnerfeld salvage the show by finding fabric for the replacement dress he was sewing and convincing model Noémie Leprince to model in the show. Meanwhile, Hugo and the player helped Enzo and High Commissioner Delacroix prepare for a welcome party the PPS was holding for Carrie and the player.
After all the events, the team attended the party, with Émile announcing he was joining a dating app. After the party, Carrie told the team that they needed to befriend Eleonora Macaron to find clues regarding Cody's whereabouts. The team then decided to attend the party held by the d'Anjou family in order to meet up with Eleonora.
- Béatrice Sanchez (stabbed with scissors while trying on a wedding dress)
- Sewing Scissors
- Candy Wu
- The killer drinks whipped coffee.
- The killer has manicures.
- The killer reads Flamme Magazine.
- The killer is A-.
- The killer wears silver jewelry.
- Investigate Chior Workshop. (Clues: Sample Garment, Victim's Body; New Suspect: Charles Pilsnerfeld; Victim identified: Béatrice Sanchez)
- Examine Sample Garment. (Result: Name on Garment; Noémie Leprince)
- Ask Noémie Leprince whether she knew the victim. (Prerequisite: Name on Garment decoded)
- Autopsy Victim's Body. (18:00:00; Attribute: The killer drinks whipped coffee)
- Question Charles Pilsnerfeld about being on the crime scene. (Prerequisite: Chior Workshop investigated; New Crime Scene Unlocked: Chior Rooftop)
- Investigate Chior Rooftop. (Prerequisite: Charles interrogated; Clues: Torn Photo, Bloody Veil)
- Examine Torn Photo. (Result: Photo of Victim [Unknown Woman])
- Examine Unknown Woman. (New Suspect: Candy Wu)
- Interrogate Candy Wu about her relationship to the victim. (Prerequisite: Candy Wu identified)
- Examine Bloody Veil. (Result: Blood)
- Analyze Blood. (03:00:00; Attribute: The killer has manicures)
- Go to Chapter 2. (No stars)
- Investigate Victim's Room. (Available after unlocking Chapter 2; Clues: Locked Phone, Metal Pieces, Faded Note)
- Examine Locked Phone. (Result: Victim's Phone)
- Analyze Victim's Phone. (12:00:00)
- Confront Noémie Leprince about the victim's video. (Prerequisite: Victim's Phone analyzed; New Crime Scene Unlocked: Rooftop Terrace; Profile updated: Noémie drinks whipped coffee and has manicures)
- Investigate Rooftop Terrace. (Prerequisite: Noémie interrogated; Clues: Writing Pad, Throw Pillows)
- Examine Writing Pad. (Result: Blue and White Flakes)
- Examine Blue and White Flakes. (Result: Cat Litter)
- Confront Charles Pilsnerfeld about his sketch of the victim. (Prerequisite: Cat Litter identified under microscope; Profile updated: Charles has manicures)
- Examine Throw Pillows. (Result: Bloody Cup)
- Analyze Bloody Cup. (12:00:00; Attribute: The killer reads Flamme Magazine; Profiles updated: Charles reads Flamme Magazine, Noémie reads Flamme Magazine)
- Examine Metal Pieces. (Result: Cigar Cutter; New Suspect: Antoine Macaron)
- Ask Antoine Macaron why he was in the victim's room. (Prerequisite: Cigar Cutter restored; Profile updated: Antoine drinks whipped coffee)
- Examine Faded Note. (Result: Romantic Note; New Suspect: Valentin Faure)
- Question Valentin Faure about his relationship to the victim. (Prerequisite: Romantic Note unraveled; Profile updated: Valentin drinks whipped coffee)
- Go to Chapter 3. (1 star)
- Investigate Coffee Table. (Available after unlocking Chapter 3; Clues: Gift Box, Pieces of Leather, Lockpicking Set)
- Examine Gift Box. (Result: Pincushion)
- Confront Candy Wu about the pincushion she sent to the victim. (Prerequisite: Gift Box deciphered; Profile updated: Candy drinks whipped coffee, has manicures and reads Flamme Magazine)
- Examine Pieces of Leather. (Result: Anniversary Gift)
- Question Valentin Faure about the keyring. (Prerequisite: Anniversary Gift restored; Profile updated: Valentin has manicures and reads Flamme Magazine)
- Examine Lockpicking Set. (Result: Fingerprints)
- Analyze Fingerprints. (09:00:00)
- Interrogate Antoine Macaron about breaking into the victim's room. (Prerequisite: Fingerprints analyzed)
- Investigate Cutting Table. (All tasks before must be done first; Clues: Basket of Thread, Cuticle Oil)
- Examine Basket of Thread. (Result: Bloody Scissors)
- Analyze Bloody Scissors. (15:00:00; Murder Weapon registered: Sewing Scissors; Attribute: The killer is A-)
- Examine Cuticle Oil. (Result: White Substance)
- Analyze White Substance. (09:00:00; Attribute: The killer wears silver jewelry)
- Take care of the killer now!
- Go to An American Cop in Paris (3/5). (No stars)
An American Cop in Paris (3/5)
- See what Charles Pilsnerfeld wants. (Available after unlocking An American Cop in Paris)
- Investigate Victim's Room. (Prerequisite: Charles interrogated; Clue: Fabric Bin)
- Examine Fabric Bin. (Result: Béatrice's Skirt)
- Analyze Béatrice's Skirt. (09:00:00)
- Return the dress fabric to Charles Pilsnerfeld. (Prerequisite: Béatrice's Skirt analyzed; Reward: Burger)
- Investigate Chior Workshop. (Prerequisite: Charles interrogated; Clue: Box of Éclairs)
- Examine Box of Éclairs. (Result: Note to Noémie)
- Convince Noémie Leprince to walk in the Chior show. (Prerequisite: Note to Noémie unraveled; Reward: Parisian Hair)
- Talk to the High Commissioner. (Available after unlocking An American Cop in Paris; Reward: 20,000 Coins)
- Investigate Chior Rooftop. (Prerequisite: Jean-Philippe interrogated; Clue: Locked Cooler)
- Examine Locked Cooler. (Result: Party Supplies)
- Analyze Party Supplies. (06:00:00)
- Accompany Carrie James to the surprise party. (All tasks before must be done first)
- Move on to a new crime! (1 star)
- The title of the case is a reference to American reality televison of same name.
- The second crime scene is a subtle nod to the terrace of Pretty Simple's headquarters.
- A handful of fictional brands, products, and people mentioned in the case are parodies of real-life brands, products or people:
- In Chapter 3, a laboratory clue is sent to Enzo, even though the sample is analyzed and reported by Émile. This is likely a developer's oversight.