The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
More information will be added as more facts are known.
Speculations or uncertain facts should be avoided.
Little Murder on the Prairie is a case featured in Criminal Case as the twenty-seventh case of Mysteries of the Past (Season 4) and the one hundred ninety-eighth case overall. It takes place in the Coyote Gorge district of Concordia.
- Benjamin Galls (stabbed in the back on his farm)
- Vinnie Costa
- The killer chews wheat.
- The killer has a collie.
- The killer drinks milk.
- The killer wears a cowboy hat.
- The killer has A negative blood type.
Wait up, partner! This section is under construction.
Once Upon a Time in the East (3/6)
- The case title is a pun on the American television series Little House on the Prairie.
- This is one of the cases where the killer is interrogated in the Additional Investigation for plausible reasons.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.