More information will be added as more facts are known.
Speculative material or uncertain facts should be avoided.
Little Murder on the Prairie is a case featured in Criminal Case as the twenty-seventh case of Mysteries of the Past (Season 4) and the one hundred ninety-eighth case overall. It takes place in the Coyote Gorge district of Concordia.
- Benjamin Galls (stabbed in the back on his farm)
- Vinnie Costa
- The killer chews wheat.
- The killer has a collie.
- The killer drinks milk.
- The killer wears a cowboy hat.
- The killer has A negative blood type.
Wait up, partner! This section is under construction.
Once Upon a Time in the East (3/6)
- The case title is a pun on the American television series Little House on the Prairie.
- This is one of the cases where the killer is interrogated in the Additional Investigation for plausible reasons.