Happy Hour is an in-game bonus featured in Criminal Case. It was released on December 5, 2013.
Happy Hour lasts for a limited time only, up to twelve hours. The bonus it gives out to the game is randomized and it comes out randomly as time goes. Some Happy Hour perks are meant for completed cases (that have yet to earn the Gold Medal), some are meant for cases in progress, and some can be used at any point of play in a case.
As of April 16, 2014, all crime scenes of any Pacific Bay case are eligible for any Happy Hour boost. Previously, when Pacific Bay was originally released, the Happy Hour boosts applied only to Grimsborough cases.
The following is a list of all the Happy Hour bonuses:
- 5x Coin Multiplier – This bonus multiplies the coins received at the end of every crime scene by five.
- 10 Energy Cost – This is a discontinued bonus that was only activated for every unmastered crime scene in the case(s) you had solved. These scenes only costed 10 energy, rather than the usual 20 energy.
- 15 Energy Cost – This bonus is only activated for every unmastered crime scene in any case. These scenes will only cost 15 energy, rather than the usual 20 energy.
- Star Speed Up – This bonus is only activated for every unmastered crime scene in the case(s) you have solved. The scores in these scenes will fill in the stars twice as fast.
- 2x XP Multiplier – This bonus multiplies the XP received at the end of every crime scene by two.
- Unlimited 5-Hints Booster - This bonus gives you an unlimited supply of 5-Hints boosters.
- Unlimited x6 Combo Booster – This bonus gives you an unlimited supply of x6 Combo boosters.
- Unlimited Energy – This personal bonus makes playing any crime scene in every unlocked case cost no energy.
|V • T • EGameplay in Criminal Case|