- "Gwen" redirects here. For the Jazz Town teenager, see Gwen Stanford.
|“||I'd better wash off these ghoul entrails before my date tonight!||„|
Gwendolyn "Gwen" Harper is a main character appearing in Season 7 of Criminal Case, where she serves as a partner to the player throughout the season as the Hunting Partner of the Supernatural Hunters.
28 years of age, Gwen has green eyes and long, wavy ginger hair which has been shaved at the right side of her head. She wears a blue shirt under an olive green jacket with a high white collar and gray clips. She sports a yellow angry emoji badge on the left side of her collar, as well as a white hole earring in her right earlobe and freckles across her face and chest.
Despite coming from a family of supernatural hunters, Gwen does not share her family's views on them. She is down-to-earth, cheerful, and confident, but serially unlucky in love. It is known that Gwen enjoys chick flicks and winter sports. Furthermore, Gwen shares an RV with Hope and has a fear of spiders.
Events of Criminal Case
After arresting Lucy Winters's killer, Gwen told the player that she had developed a crush on someone she saw during their investigation. After finding her crush's badge at the crypt club, they learned (per Ben) that suspected vampire Roxanne Vega had come into contact with the badge, leading Gwen to ask Roxanne if she was dating her crush. Roxanne scoffed and identified Gwen's crush as Pierce Cromwell, before agreeing to set them up on a date.
Later, Gwen and the player went to the cemetery to meet Pierce. After Gwen found an orchid that he had left for her, Pierce appeared and took Gwen on their date. Gwen later reported to the team that Pierce was everything she had dreamed of.
After arresting a bigfoot's killer, Gwen and the player continued the search for missing teenager Mina Reynolds. Their search brought them before vampire Fabien de la Mort. After denying being part of the kidnapping, Fabien brought up Pierce, telling Gwen that Pierce would talk about her when they met at gatherings at US vampire coven leader Dr Aculus' mansion. This led Gwen to realize that Pierce was a vampire. Soon after, Gwen dumped Pierce.
Mid-investigation, vampire Bathsheba approached the team and savagely bit Gwen. After Gwen brandished a wooden stake at her attacker, Pierce pleaded with Gwen and promised that he would keep Bathsheba under control. Ben put Gwen on bed rest, telling the team that she had not been turned into a vampire. Luke assumed the role of the player's partner.
After arresting Dr Aculus' killer, Pierce asked for a dance back at the mansion. After Gwen (per Priya) found a suitable dress, she joined Pierce for a dance. However, when he saw her blood, he tried to bite her. Gwen brushed him off and explained that she would never feel safe around him. Reluctantly, Pierce admitted that she was right and told her to take care of herself, officially breaking their relationship off.
Calm down, partner... This section is soon to be added.
The player may choose Gwen to join the investigation of each crime scene (in any Supernatural Investigations cases where she teams up with the player) and provide hint bonuses. She is available as a 1-hint partner.
- Gwen is one of the characters who animate (or move) during at least one cutscene in the game.
- Gwen draws her back during her dance with Pierce, making her one of the few characters to do such at one point in a cutscene.
- Blood Lust (Case #1 of Supernatural Investigations)
- One Bigfoot in the Grave (Case #2 of Supernatural Investigations)
- The Curse of Black Ridge (Case #3 of Supernatural Investigations)
- Hour of the Wolf (Case #4 of Supernatural Investigations)
- Immortal Combat (Case #5 of Supernatural Investigations)
- Bad Vibes (Case #6 of Supernatural Investigations)
- Gut Out (Case #7 of Supernatural Investigations)
- Hashtag Murder (Case #8 of Supernatural Investigations)
- Mad World (Case #9 of Supernatural Investigations)