|“||You both come here with the highest of credentials. I hope you won't disappoint me!||„|
Gauthier has brown eyes, short black hair and a five o'clock shadow. He wears a white shirt with a navy tie under a cobalt police jacket with a silver leaf pattern on the collar and epaulettes with a matching pattern and silver buttons.
Events of Criminal Case
Meeting Chief Delacroix
Chief Delacroix welcomed the player to the Parisian Police Squad and introduced himself to them. He introduced the player to Carrie, explaining that she was on loan to them from the Los Angeles Police Department. He then informed them that Hugo had received a call about a murder. After he told them that he hoped that they would not disappoint him, Chief Delacroix allowed Carrie and the player to meet Hugo.
Calm down, partner... This section is soon to be added.
Occasionally, Chief Delacroix personally analyzes clues and informs the team of such results after a certain amount of time or a speed-up process using Criminal Case Cash. His task-wait rates vary depending on the difficulty of the task, but they all cost 1 Criminal Case Cash per 30 minutes.
Below is the list of analyses Chief Delacroix performs throughout the course of the game:
Case #1: Corpse Chic
- Postcard Message (09:00:00)
Case #4: Party Like It's 1699
- Victim's Diary (12:00:00)
Case #6: The Show Must Go On
- Strange Message (12:00:00)
As the Chief of Police of the Parisian Police Squad, Chief Delacroix requires reports from three different "teammates" (friends who play Criminal Case and are recruited to the player's team) before he can let the player advance to the next case of City of Romance. Besides that, he notifies the player each time they level up in the season.
The player may choose Chief Delacroix to join the investigation of each crime scene (in any case in City of Romance) and provide hint bonuses. He is available as a 5-hint partner. (This feature is only available in the mobile variant of Criminal Case)
- Corpse Chic (Case #1 of City of Romance)
- Murder à la Mode (Case #2 of City of Romance)
- Making the Cut (Case #3 of City of Romance)
- Party Like It's 1699 (Case #4 of City of Romance)
- Death by Design (Case #5 of City of Romance)
- The Show Must Go On (Case #6 of City of Romance)
- Dressed to Be Killed (Case #8 of City of Romance)
- Die in the Sky (Case #9 of City of Romance; mentioned)
- Juggling With Death (Case #10 of City of Romance)