- "Felix" redirects here. For the safety inspector, see Felix Murray. For the HMS Highmore surgeon, see Felix Humphrey.
|“||Dudes, I swear, I LIVE for stuff like this book of Dr Aculus' you sent me! It's a mind-blowing read!||„|
31 years of age, Felix has brown eyes and a black afro, as well as a mustache and a beard. Over his gray shirt, he sports a jacket with a red, blue, and yellow color scheme. He also wears gold-rimmed glasses.
A generally laidback and informal person, Felix was a college student when a lizard monster chomped on him, leaving him wheelchair-bound. In order to figure out what had happened to himself, he studied the occult, eventually being hired as a lore expert by Chief Arrow. It is known that Felix shares an RV with Luke.
|Height||5'1" (on wheelchair)|
Events of Criminal Case
After arresting Danny Kwame's killer, Gwen and the player spoke with Felix about his findings on the elixir of invincibility. He revealed that there was a weakness to the elixir. While the Grimoire of Bloode did not reveal the weakness, Felix suggested that they consulted with a high-level witch. Before doing so, they required protective amulets. After Felix forged some amulets using the cast iron chains that Gwen and the player had recovered from Alcatraz Museum, he arranged a meeting between the team and Morgana Blackhawk, the head of the witches' coven.
Meanwhile, Priya and the player located the Dawn of Night flower, an ingredient in the vampire elixir of invincibility. Sometime after they gave it to Felix for safekeeping, he was attacked and the flower was stolen. Ben managed to patch Felix up.
Calm down, partner... This section is soon to be added.
As the Lore Expert of the Supernatural Hunters, Felix has the responsibility of taking care of all the necessary analyses requiring extensive knowledge on culture, the occult, and the supernatural, and to inform the team of such results after a certain amount of time or a speed-up process using Criminal Case Cash. His task-wait rates vary depending on the difficulty of the task, but they all cost 1 Criminal Case Cash per 30 minutes.
Below is the list of analyses Felix performs throughout the course of the game:
Case #1: Blood Lust
- Killer's Note (12:00:00)
Case #2: One Bigfoot in the Grave
- Bigfoot Plaster Cast (06:00:00)
- Amber Amulet (06:00:00)
Case #3: The Curse of Black Ridge
- Threat (03:00:00)
- Magazine Cover (15:00:00)
- Book (06:00:00)
Case #4: Hour of the Wolf
- Iron Chains (06:00:00)
Case #5: Immortal Combat
- Mirror (12:00:00)
- Dr Aculus' Diary (12:00:00)
- Open Box (09:00:00)
Case #8: Hashtag Murder
- Candles (09:00:00)
The player may choose Felix to join the investigation of each crime scene (in any case in Supernatural Investigations) and provide hint bonuses. He is available as a 4-hint partner. (This feature is only available in the mobile variant of Criminal Case)
- Felix is one of the characters to appear as a quasi-suspect twice.
- Felix resembles Daveed Diggs, an American actor, rapper, singer and songwriter.
- Blood Lust (Case #1 of Supernatural Investigations)
- One Bigfoot in the Grave (Case #2 of Supernatural Investigations)
- The Curse of Black Ridge (Case #3 of Supernatural Investigations)
- Hour of the Wolf (Case #4 of Supernatural Investigations)
- Immortal Combat (Case #5 of Supernatural Investigations)
- Bad Vibes (Case #6 of Supernatural Investigations)
- Gut Out (Case #7 of Supernatural Investigations)
- Hashtag Murder (Case #8 of Supernatural Investigations)
- Mad World (Case #9 of Supernatural Investigations)