Gwen and the player arrived at the stronghold of the Supernatural Alliance to defeat the demons, where they found vampire coven leader Roxanne Vega stabbed in the heart with a wooden stake and pushed out of a window.
Mid-investigation, the Alliance started to gather for their meeting, but with the supposed moderator, good demon Arthur Darkwood, still missing, the team dispersed the participants who were beginning to panic. Later, the ghost of Roxanne's son, dhampir Ronnie Hawk, told the team that he heard someone digging around the meeting room possibly to dispose of evidence. The team fortunately found enough evidence to arrest Roxanne's second-in-command, Fabien de la Mort, for the murder.
Fabien told the team that Roxanne had approached him to ask for his assistance in her plan to offer her help to the demons in enslaving everyone when they took over. When Fabien refused, she threatened to silence him. He then prepared a wooden stake which he then plunged into Roxanne's heart in the energy orb room when she attacked him. The team then decided to present Fabien to the Alliance, which convened without Arthur's moderation shortly after the arrest. After pardoning Fabien of his crime given Roxanne's allegiance, the Alliance agreed that their first course of action was to prevent the veil from being ripped open.
Ronnie told Gwen and the player that he had heard of Roxanne talking to the demons over a communicator in the energy orb room, where she said that she had erased a note revealing the demons' weakness. The team then found and restored the note, which (per Felix and Hope) was written by Hope's mentor Rathimael and said that "There is still hope." The team then talked to Ben regarding the note, who agreed with them that it probably meant Hope herself. Ben and Hope then decided to start looking through her notes during her mentorship under Rathimael to discover how she could bring down the demons.
Meanwhile, werewolf Zander Stark cleared things up with his girlfriend, Priya, who had suspected him of cheating on her with Roxanne, insisting that she came onto him but he refused. Afterwards, he told the team of a mystery sack left in the assembly hall. The team found the sack and found protective talismans tailored to each supernatural race made by young witch Avery Mitchell. Afterwards, they went outside to search for clues as to what happened to Arthur. There, they found Arthur's jacket all torn up.
After all the events, the team concluded that the demons had either killed Arthur and disposed of the body or kidnapped him and sent him to the Netherworld. While the team was wondering how to teleport to the Netherworld, a demon guard told the team to come with him.
- Roxanne Vega (found at the bottom of the supernatural tower with a hole in her heart)
- Wooden Stake
- Fabien de la Mort
- The killer eats pickled human remains.
- The killer has read Dealing with Demons.
- The killer knows the Supernatural Defense Pledge.
- The killer has a scar.
- The killer wears black clothes.
- Investigate Stronghold Base. (Clues: Wolf Plushie, Backpack, Victim's Body; Victim identified: Roxanne Vega)
- Examine Wolf Plushie. (Result: Plane Ticket; New Suspect: Zander Stark)
- Ask Zander Stark what he knows about the murder. (Prerequisite: Plane Ticket unraveled; New Crime Scene Unlocked: Energy Orb Room)
- Investigate Energy Orb Room. (Prerequisite: Zander interrogated; Clues: Doll of Victim, Fancy Mirror)
- Examine Doll of Victim. (Result: Demonic Symbols)
- Analyze Demonic Symbols. (03:00:00; Attribute: The killer has read Dealing with Demons)
- Examine Fancy Mirror. (Result: Message to Gwen; New Suspect: Ronnie Hawk)
- Talk to Ronnie Hawk about his mother's murder. (Prerequisite: Message to Gwen decoded)
- Examine Backpack. (Result: Todd Anderson Book; New Suspect: Avery Mitchell)
- See if Avery Mitchell witnessed Roxanne's death. (Prerequisite: Todd Anderson Book found)
- Autopsy Victim's Body. (18:00:00; Attribute: The killer eats pickled human remains)
- Go to Chapter 2. (1 star)
- Investigate Alliance Assembly Hall. (Available after unlocking Chapter 2; Clues: Ornate Chest, Protest Sign, Old Bottle)
- Examine Ornate Chest. (Result: Scroll)
- Analyze Scroll. (12:00:00; Attribute: The killer knows the Supernatural Defense Pledge; New Crime Scene Unlocked: Stronghold Surroundings)
- Investigate Stronghold Surroundings. (Prerequisite: Scroll analyzed; Clues: Strange Stone, Wooden Pieces)
- Examine Strange Stone. (Result: Glowing Stone)
- Analyze Glowing Stone. (12:00:00; New Suspect: Wendall Goh)
- Ask Wendall Goh how he escaped FBI custody. (Prerequisite: Glowing Stone analyzed; Profile updated: Wendall has read Dealing with Demons)
- Examine Wooden Pieces. (Result: Spirit Board)
- Interrogate Ronnie Hawk about his threat against his mother. (Prerequisite: Spirit Board restored; Profile updated: Ronnie has read Dealing with Demons)
- Examine Protest Sign. (Result: Liquid Substance)
- Examine Liquid Substance. (Result: Magic Ink)
- Question Avery Mitchell about her anti-vampire sentiments. (Prerequisite: Magic Ink identified under microscope; Profile updated: Avery eats pickled human remains and has read Dealing with Demons)
- Examine Old Bottle. (Result: Bottle of Human Blood; New Suspect: Fabien de la Mort)
- Ask Fabien de la Mort about Roxanne's murder. (Prerequisite: Bottle of Human Blood unraveled; Profile updated: Fabien eats pickled human remains)
- Go to Chapter 3. (1 star)
- Investigate Amphitheater Desks. (Available after unlocking Chapter 3; Clues: Dog Muzzle, Place Card, Metallic Pieces)
- Examine Dog Muzzle. (Result: Red Substance)
- Analyze Red Substance. (09:00:00)
- Grill Zander Stark about his relationship with the victim. (Prerequisite: Red Substance analyzed; Profile updated: Zander eats pickled human remains and knows the Supernatural Defense Pledge)
- Examine Place Card. (Result: Threat)
- Confront Wendall Goh about his threat against the victim. (Prerequisite: Threat unraveled; Profiles updated: Wendall eats pickled human remains and knows the Supernatural Defense Pledge, Avery knows the Supernatural Defense Pledge)
- Examine Metallic Pieces. (Result: Medallion)
- Interrogate Fabien de la Mort about his secret meeting. (Prerequisite: Medallion restored; Profile updated: Fabien has read Dealing with Demons and knows the Supernatural Defense Pledge)
- Investigate Top Floor Couches. (All tasks before must be done first; Clues: Roxanne's Glove, Broken Glass and Wood)
- Examine Roxanne's Glove. (Result: Powder Sample)
- Analyze Powder Sample. (15:00:00; Attribute: The killer has a scar)
- Examine Broken Glass and Wood. (Result: Stake)
- Analyze Stake. (09:00:00; Murder Weapon registered: Stake; Attribute: The killer wears black clothes)
- Take care of the killer now!
- Go to Beyond the Veil (4/5). (No stars)
Beyond the Veil (4/5)
- Strategize with Ronnie Hawk. (Available after unlocked Beyond the Veil)
- Investigate Energy Orb Room. (Prerequisite: Ronnie interrogated; Clue: Faded Note)
- Examine Faded Note. (Result: Mysterious Drawings)
- Analyze Mysterious Drawings. (06:00:00)
- Talk to Ben about Rathimael's message. (Prerequisite: Mysterious Drawings analyzed; Reward: 20,000 Coins)
- Find out what Zander wants. (Available after unlocking Beyond the Veil; Reward: Demon Outfit)
- Investigate Alliance Assembly Hall. (Prerequisite: Zander interrogated; Clue: Sack)
- Examine Sack. (Result: Strange Objects)
- Analyze Strange Objects. (09:00:00)
- Talk to Avery Mitchell about her protective talismans. (Prerequisite: Strange Objects analyzed; Reward: Burger)
- Investigate Stronghold Base. (Prerequisite: Avery interrogated; Clue: Torn Clothes)
- Examine Torn Clothes. (Result: Arthur's Jacket)
- Move on to a new crime! (1 star)
- The case name is based on the phrase "united we stand, divided we fall" which tends to inspire unity and collaboration, literally meaning that people will be defeated unless they are united.
- This is one of five cases in Supernatural Investigations where all suspects have appeared previously, the others being Immortal Combat, The Ghost of Murders Past, The Tree of Death, and To Hell and Back.