|“||Don't count your chickens before the cows come home!||„|
65 years old as of 2029, Chief Scott trained as a theoretical physicist and nuclear researcher prior to his transfer to T.I.M.E. He has long gray hair and facial hair, as well as brown eyes. He wears a blue-and-gold police uniform suit with a golden triangle insignia embedded, all of which are over a blue shirt and a white tie. He also sports smart glasses over his right eye.
A potential result of his past profession, he is more skilled with numbers than he is with words. Friendly, intelligent, yet he is absent-minded, Chief Scott likes intellectual puzzles and quiz shows on TV. He also plays the ukulele.
Events of Criminal Case
Chief Scott introduced himself to the player and told them that he was pleased to have them on his team. He then informed the player to a time disturbance in Ancient Egypt, 47 BCE in Queen Cleopatra's palace and ordered the player to report to the time machine.
- Chief Scott bears a resemblance to Alain Chabat, a French actor, director, screenwriter and television presenter.
- Chief Scott, Nathan Pandit, and Theodore Moon are the only main characters in the game whose blood type, height, and weight are unknown.
- Death as Old as Time (Case #1 of Travel in Time)
- When in Rome (Case #3 of Travel in Time; mentioned)
- Egypt is Burning (Case #5 of Travel in Time; mentioned)
- Summer of Death (Case #6 of Travel in Time; mentioned)
- Gone in 30 Seconds (Case #7 of Travel in Time; mentioned)
- Houston, We Have a Problem (Case #8 of Travel in Time; mentioned)
- What Happens in Vegas... (Case #9 of Travel in Time; mentioned)
- Crime and Punishment (Case #10 of Travel in Time; mentioned)
- A Tudor Murder (Case #11 of Travel in Time; mentioned)
- Hell to Pay (Case #12 of Travel in Time; mentioned)
- Pride Comes Before the Fall (Case #14 of Travel in Time; mentioned)
- Till Death Do Us Part (Case #15 of Travel in Time; mentioned)