Agnes is an 85-year-old witch. She has brown eyes, wrinkles and long gray hair littered with twigs, tied back in a large bun. She wears a dark green cloak tied at her waist with a brown cord. She sports a necklace made of sticks, bones and stones, as well as mismatched earrings. Additionally, her face is slightly reddened.
Events of Criminal Case
After discovering the identity of R.J. Fielding's killer, Gwen and the player interrogated prisoner Justine Bankston about her summoning the demon. She revealed that she had gotten a spellbook from a "self-proclaimed witch" with a fondness for cattail pollen paste. After Priya made the paste, Gwen and the player visited Agnes. Agnes revealed that she had helped the college students summon the demon so that they could learn from their mistakes. She told the team that the demon was most likely still in the world as only another demon could send it back to the Netherworld. She also revealed that demons could assume a human form and drained the life force of others in order to fuel their powers.
After arresting Dan Kelly's killer, Luke and the player discovered (per waitress Heather Night) that Agnes was in town. They asked her if she knew how to build a golem, prompting Agnes to admit that she had made the golem for Dan. When Luke questioned why she did it, she told the team that she needed the money. She then told the team that she would help the team deactivate the golem for everyone's safety. She instructed them to remove the golem's hair and look for the Hebrew word "Emet" etched on her forehead. They then needed to remove the first letter of the word to change its meaning from "truth" to "death".
After they deactivated the golem, Luke and the player requested a protection spell from Agnes. She told the team that the mind protection spell was very complex and that only worthy minds could withstand it. She explained that they needed to prove their capacities by going on a quest and told them to remember the words "Strong winds blow you to the land where hearts fall to become crimson below". She then informed them that there was a magical golden compass that would help shown them the way, although she had lost the compass on Main Street. The team found the compass and followed it to Chicago.
- Agnes is one of the non-main characters to physically appear in two different regions in Supernatural Investigations.
- Agnes is one of the characters to appear as a quasi-suspect twice.
- Agnes resembles The Witch from the 2012 Disney animated film, Brave.
- The Ghost of Murders Past (Case #10 of Supernatural Investigations)
- This American Death (Case #16 of Supernatural Investigations)
- Don't Die over Spilled Milk (Case #17 of Supernatural Investigations; mentioned)
- Over the Edge (Case #18 of Supernatural Investigations; mentioned)
- A Murder of Crows (Case #19 of Supernatural Investigations; mentioned)