— Welcome to the Criminal Case Hurt 'n' Heal —Let's have some fun!
Welcome to Season 4 of Criminal Case Hurt 'n' Heal, even bigger than before! We've taken
30 31 of your favorite characters from Mysteries of the Past and now their lives are in your hands. I'm hosting once again because. Why not. Here are the rules:
- Each character will start off with a score of 10. In the comments below, you will be typing "hurt" and "heal" to subtract or add to a character's score.
- At the beginning of the game, you can only hurt one character and heal one character every ten hours. However, if a character is eliminated, the cool-down times are reset. A character's score can go no higher than 20.
- Only members a week and older can play. (Unless you came from another wiki and your account from that wiki is a week and older).
- After seven eliminations, you can choose to either hurt a character twice or heal a character twice (but not both). If a character is hurt to -1 with a double hurt or healed to 21 with a double heal, that vote is still valid.
- After fifteen eliminations, the cool-down time is lowered to five hours.
- Please place your votes either at the beginning or end of your posts and leave them on their own lines.
- Please check out the updates section every time you post a vote to see if there are any twists in effect. Yes, there are twists once again.
- [DEATH] A desolate wail comes from deep inside the Capecchi hacienda. The Squad responds, only to find Vittorio Capecchi dead with a cactus in his mouth. He places
- [EVENT] "A Plague on Both Your Houses"—Vittorio's death has caused an uproar in the Italian gang, who seek justice for their fallen leader. They are now at all-out war. Until the Irish gang leader is killed, only gang-affiliated characters (Adrienna, Finley, Giulietta, Seamus, Vinnie) can be hurt and none of them can be healed.
- [DEATH] In the middle of Crimson Bridge, a shot rings out aimed at the Irish gang leader. Adrienna Brassiere, refusing to have the leader killed, takes the fatal shot for him. She dies at
29th 30th yet the gang war lives on.
- [DEATH] Another shot rings out at Crimson Bridge. With nobody to take the shot for him, Finley Flanagan is shot square in the head, landing him in
28th 29th place.
- [EVENT END/TWIST] "Prisoner of War"—With the Irish gang decimated, the remainder of the Italian gang decide to take the only remaining Irish gang member, Seamus O'Neill, prisoner. The gang war has ended, but Seamus O'Neill can no longer be healed.
- [DEATH] An unknown person sneaks into the mayoral office where Justin Lawson was working at to enforce what he believed was "justice". However, Justin does not realize that someone had been sneaking up behind him, until the trigger was pulled and a blast was heard. He dies at
27th 28th, only bringing more trouble to the city.
- [EVENT] "Justice Day"—With Lawson's death, the Justice Corps are in full swing and they demand justice served for the Beloved Leader. The resistance decide to sacrifice one of themselves to throw the Corps off their scent. Jaubert's HP shoots up to 20, and only Resistance members (Squad, Giulietta, Takakura, Katherine, Highmore) can be hurt or healed.
- [DEATH/EVENT END] Takakura decides that he has lived a life well-lived and surrenders himself to Jaubert. Infuriated and accusing Takakura of Lawson's murder, Jaubert bashes Judge Takakura in the head with the butt of a rifle until he dies at
26th 27th. With Jaubert's righteous justice satisfied, the resistance is off the hook.
- [TWIST] "Yet Another Judge"—Shortly after Takakura's demise, his courtroom is swiftly occupied by another presence. Judge Dora Umbright enters the game.
- [DEATH] While sabotaging the inventions in the World Exhibition, Eleanor Halsted accidentally cuts the wrong wire, setting off a deadly explosion that places her at 26th.
- [DEATH] Inside the Rochester summer home, the cleaner finds Horatio Rochester poisoned to death in the secret chambers. Foaming at the mouth, Horatio is placed at 25th.
- [EVENT] "A Family Affair"—With the death of their patriarch seemingly orchestrated by someone within the family, suspicions begin arising. If the next one killed is not a Rochester (Archie, Bernadine, Leopold), all Rochesters shall be executed and three random non-Rochesters will get their lives halved.
- [DEATH/EVENT END] As the Rochesters gather during the discussion on Horatio's will, Archie Rochester is accused of the murder. Pleading his innocence, Archie is executed by his family, getting sawed in half and placed on the summer home to watch over it. He places 24th.
- [DEATH] While doing her daily rounds of inspection, Judge Dora Umbright picks up a strange toy in her courtroom, electrocuting her just a little too hard. She places 23rd.
- [DEATH] The Concordian Police Department break into an old shanty in Coyote Gorge, only to find Gibby Hayes dead of a heart attack. No one knows when he died, but he places 22nd nevertheless.
- [DEATH] While trying to break out of the Italian gang's prison, Seamus O'Neill is spotted by an Italian mobster and is bashed in the head severely and repeatedly, dying at 21st.
- [TWIST] "All's Fair"—As Seamus dies his dying breath, Giulietta rushes to her side. Distraught over the death of her loved one, Giulietta swallows a bottle of poison but is fortunately rushed to the hospital immediately. Unfortunately, the poison has drained her of half of her life.
- [DEATH] While working on some papers, a crossbow bolt shoots out of nowhere, striking Cornelius Castletown square in the forehead, killing him at 20th.
- [TWIST] "Law of the Jungle"—With Castletown dead and no high-ranking politicians alive to replace him, the city sinks into chaos. All members of the Squad and the police have their lives halved, and all other characters receive a 3-HP deduction.
- [DEATH] With none of the Corps' allies left standing in Concordia, Inspector Jaubert shoots himself through the mouth to avoid punishment for his crimes. He places 19th.
- [DEATH] With the city in chaos, Vinnie Costa tries to get through the city unscathed so he can escape back to Italy. However, a hooligan comes out and gouges his throat wide open with a broken bottle, placing Vinnie as 18th place.
- [DEATH] While Constable Ramirez is securing a recent crime scene, he is hit with a frying pan in the head. Again and again and again and again until he suffers irreversible brain damage. He dies at 17th.
- [DEATH] When Gladys Perrin is with a client, she is smothered by a pillow due to the client not being impressed by her impressionable skills. Her final breath is exhaled and she places at 16th.
- [DEATH] With the end getting closer and closer, Charles Dupont runs through the streets of Concordia, when a insurgent of the disbanded Justice Corps comes up behind him and electrocutes him to death. Charlie's heart stops, leaving him at 15th.
- [EVENT] "Last Stand for Justice"—With Charles's death, someone among the Squad is suspected by Maddie of killing Charlie. As Maddie loses half of her health, one of the other Squad members must surrender to the true scales of justice to prevent consequences.
- [DEATH] Evie Holloway, despite being innocent, surrenders, falsely confessing to Charlie's murder. Unwilling to kill her, Maddie arrests Evie only for Evie to shoot herself instead. She dies at 14th.
- [DEATH/EVENT END] "Lover's Wrath"—Enraged at the injustice brought about by Evie's death, Katherine goes on a rampage, accidentally killing Viola Pemberton, who dies at 13th. Katherine is sent to prison and thus can no longer be healed.
- [DEATH] Isaac Bontemps walks into the Squad's airship, which has been completely deserted. A mysterious person appears behind him and strangles him from the back and leaves him to die at 12th place.
- [DEATH] Within the Concordian Gazette offices, Katherine Woolf is all alone when someone comes up behind her and smashes her head in with a typewriter, typing her death warrant and placing her at 11th place.
- [EVENT] "In Love and Heal"—With the final ten here, for the next twenty four hours, heals are only allowed.
- [DEATH] On the docks of Crimson Banks, Talmadge Baldwin is scouting for any bad criminals on the streets that could be up to no good. But wait, a masked figure comes up and smashes Talmadge with an adze to the head, instantly killing him. When the masked man removes his tongue, Talmadge cannot say so, but he has placed 10th.
- [DEATH] While on the airship, an unknown gunman appears and starts shooting at the Squad. Chief Arthur Wright sacrifices himself to save his crew, placing 9th.
- [DEATH] Rose Zhao corners the Chief's killer on the airship, leading to a deadly shootout that kills both the killer and Rose, who dies at 8th place.
- [DEATH] At the Highmore manor by Prospect Gardens, Lady Minerva Highmore is enjoying a cup of tea. However, someone sneaks up behind her and crushes her skull with a frying pan. This pans out and leaves Highmore at 7th place.
- [DEATH] Still mourning over the death of the Chief, Bernadine Rochester proceeds to jump off the balcony of her mansion, receiving fatal injuries that lands her at 6th place.
- [EVENT] "One at a Time"—With only five left standing, only single actions are allowed for 24 hours.
- [DEATH] While strolling along the Rochester family memorial, Leopold Rochester is stabbed in the back with a letter opener, therefore ending the Rochesters' rule in this season. He places at 5th place as the game continues to get harder.
- [DEATH] Giulietta Capecchi tearfully wanders the ruins of Crimson Bridge, before an unknown assassin comes up behind her and ends her life of tragedy, of losing her father and her beloved to death, before joining them in death forever. She ascends to death, and takes 4th place.
- [DEATH] Richard Wells is found dead in his morgue by Maddie and Diego, a strange looking jellyfish next to him, called the infamously poisonous Chironex fleckeri. It seems one of his experiments had gone wrong, leaving Richard and the jellyfish in 3rd place.
- [EVENT] "Final Judgement"—It's time to end this! Who will win? Maddie O'Malley or Diego del Lobo?
- [DEATH] As the fourth season comes to a close, Diego del Lobo surrenders to Maddie O'Malley confessing that an insurgent of the Justice Corps had forced him to kill Charles Dupont, which had started the topple of murders and deaths among the Squad members and their fellow comrades. This same insurgent then shoots Diego in the head, leaving him to die out at 2nd place.
- [GAME END] As the truth has fallen upon Maddie O'Malley, she shoots the insurgent dead before she realizes that she had won. It was finally peace at last... as she mourns the fallen. She places as the winner of this season.
(edited by administrators)